New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
BROWN AZTEC 2
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||N/A||Style:||N/A|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Vigor 3482020 LED Wall Light for Outdoor Use, Dark Grey
- Green Supply LEXA-CC300H Daiwa Lexa CC 6.3 1 Gear Baitcasting Reel, 22 lb
- Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 8-Person Tent
- MARK TODD JODHPUR BOOTS MILFORD ZIP BROWN Short Yard Boot Unisex All Sizes
- New THE NORTH FACE Free Thinker Bib PRO GTX Ski Pants + GAITERS Women's Sz M
- Premium Tan Headstall Reins Breastplate-Studded w Pink inlay Closeout Clearance
- C-H-50 50 TORY LEATHER CONTOUR GIRTH WITH ELASTIC ON BOTH ENDS HAVANA
- C-H656 3D NATURAL HAND TOOLED LEATHER FLORAL ELASTIC SIDES LARGE SMARTPHONE HOLD
- C-H-66 66 HILASON 1200D RIPSTOP TURNOUT WINTER HORSE SHEET PATRIOTIC US FLAG
- C-H-66 66 HILASON 1200D WINTER HORSE SHEET BELLY WRAP PATRIOTIC US FLAG
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with