New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Anzahl der Gänge:||11 Gänge||Marke:||Shimano|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Daiwa 15 Saltiga Baitcasting Model 15 Right casting reel F S from Japan
- Boly Trail Game Camera 2PCS 14MP 940nm Hunting Camera wild camera scout camera
- Cool Japan TT&CO FRP Motorcycle Race Halle Half Helmet Vintage Motorbike Helmet
- E-Bike 36V 23.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique E-Mazing Innovations SSR
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Onemile Terzarossa Agogs As Bikes
- Hängestuhl Hängesessel Lounger Domingo plum - LA SIESTA wetterfest
- MAC Sports Collapsible Folding Outdoor Utility Wagon, Pink
- NEW BURTON WOMENS FAMILY TREE HIGH SPIRITS DIRECTIONAL FV SNOWBOARD SIZE 153
- PETZL REACTIK + CORAL HEADLAMP - PROGRAMMABLE RECHARGEABLE USB HEAD TORCHE
- Shimano Dura-Ace ax Aero Pedale PD-7310 Pedals - NOS
- Tactical Hunting Airsoft Ballistic Helmet & Side Rail NVG Shroud Transfer Base
- Shimano ST-M4050 Bicycle Shift Lever Alivio Disc Brake Assembled Set RAPIDFIRE
- Shimano ST-M530 Shifter 3 x 9 - 27 speed New
- Shimano ST-M950 XTR Shifter Brake Lever Set 3 x 8 Speed, shipping included
- Shimano ST-R2000 R2030 Claris 8-speed Road Drop Bar levers Triple
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with