New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|manual language:||Japanese||Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing|
|Practical drag force (N) / (kg):||98.0 / 10.0||Fish Species:||All Saltwater|
|Maximum drag force (N) / (kg):||127.4 / 13.0||MPN:|
|Spool size (diameter mm / stroke mm):||54/19||Hand Retrieve:||Right or Left-Handed|
|Nylon thread wound amount (No.-m):||4-200, 5-150, 6-130||Model:|
13 Stella SW5000PG
|PE thread winding amount (No.-m):||2-350, 3-240, 4-170||Gear Ratio:||4.6|
|Maximum winding length (cm / one turn of handle):||78||Ball Bearings:||14|
|Handle length (mm):||65||Weight (oz.):||435 g|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 100 Small Caltrops - Road Tire Spikes Stars Immobilizers - 5 colors 4 Ga Steel
- Aquapac VHF Radio Classic Dry Case
- Campagnolo Super Record brake lever blade replacement SET vintage Bike NOS
- DT Swiss redor-Kit Campagnolo 10 11-fach 5x130 135 mm, Ratchet Naben
- VINTAGE Wooden 69 Skis Has BROWN Finish Signed RUHO + Bamboo Poles
- 24 SPRINGS MITCHELL REEL 2230RD 2530RD 3530RD LEASE SPRING REAL PART 83721
- Bejeweled Metallic Leopard Print Headstall and Breast Collar Set PURPLE
- Lot of 25 Vintage Spoon L&W Evans goldfish Thomas L L Bean Fishing Lures
- NEW Race Face Cinch Direct Mount Narrow-Wide Chainring 28t Green
- PRO XCR 3D Forged Stem
- Schwalbe G-One Allround Evo SnakeSkin TL-Easy OneStar Folding Tyre 27.5 x 2.25
- Spank SP-RIM-0126-white Oozy EVO Rim 26 AL 32 Holes 65 cm White
- Venum Contender 2.0 MMA Hoody Mens BJJ Martial Arts Muay Thai Boxing Hoodie
- 15-16 K2 First Lite Used Women's Demo Snowboard Size 154cm
- Chaqueta de snowboard para women ONeill Cascade Strawberry Cream
- ABBEY BIKE TOOLS CRSS-SH ABBEY SINGLE SIDED CROMBIE SHIMANO TOOL
- Shimano Talica 20 TAC20II Lever Drag 2 Speed Reel - Brand New, In Box
- Shimano Talica 25 2 Speed With Free Braid color of Choice
- Shimano TALICA 25II Big Game Reel Excellent
- Shimano Talica 50 II 2 Speed Multirolle
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with