New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||1480199||EAN:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Aquapac VHF Radio Classic Dry Case
- Campagnolo Super Record brake lever blade replacement SET vintage Bike NOS
- DT Swiss redor-Kit Campagnolo 10 11-fach 5x130 135 mm, Ratchet Naben
- Matuse Geo La Boheme 1mm Springsuit - Women's
- NEW Vtg Ideal Silent Leaf Camo Camouflage Cotton Chamois Hunting Shirt Sz Small
- RaceFace ARC Heavy Duty 30 29 Rim
- Blacker Sportourer Zeta Comfort Gel Flow Softtouch Sattel - Fec Alloy Soft
- SRAM Avid BB7 MTB S Disc Brake Caliper - Front Rear CS2 redor 200mm IS Mount New
- VELO Sillin VELO rail railes titanio antiprostatico 235g 270x132mm bici biciclet
- Three Dots Women's Double Jersey Tee Tunic - Choose SZ color
- Three Dots Women's Hila T-Shirt - Choose SZ color
- Three Dots Women's Off Shoulder French Terry Tee - Choose SZ color
- Three Dots Women's Sofia - Choose SZ color
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with