New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Max Drag (lbs.):||25.0kg/245.0N||Hand Retrieve:||Right-Handed|
|Weight (oz.):||1475g||Features:||Big Game, Depth Memory, Line Counter|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan||Model:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Staiger Lectro Nilox Italjet Picycle
- Gants VTT Troy Lee Designs 2018 XC red black
- Laguiole en Aubrac Lederetui, handgefertigt in Frankreich ECAM brown
- NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Northern Iowa UNI Panthers MTB Cycling Jersey
- Nemo Equipment, Inc. Hornet 2P Shelter Footprint
- Park Tool PCS-9 Home Mechanic Bicycle repair stand
- SCHOFFEL GORE-TEX SPODNIE NARCIARSKIE 34
- Tahoe Gear Jasper 7 Person Small to Mid-Sized Family Cabin Dome Tent
- Veste Gore C5 Gore-Tex Active red-black
- Girl Micro OG Embroidered T-Shirt Kelly Green Small
- Jones New York Women's High Low Combo Tee - Choose SZ color
- Megabass HYOGA FULL LENGTH PANTS
- NISSIN Seikon Becchou FUJI-RYU TENKARA 3308 Telescopic Fly Tenkara Rod New
- Prana Wheeler Jeans denim, elastic Jeans for men, Climbing pants
- Scientific Anglers Mastery Tarpon Fly Line WF10F Free Fast Ship 121347
- Shimano Torium TOR30HGA Star Drag Conventional Reel 6.2 1
- Shimano COLTSNIPER BB S906-M Spinning Rod from Japan
- Shimano COLTSNIPER BB S906-MH Spinning Rod from Japan
- Shimano COLTSNIPER S1000H-3 10' Spinning Rod Fishing Pole Canne Rod F S Colt
- Shimano COLTSNIPER S1000-M Spinning Rod New
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with