What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Bad Boy Competition BJJ Gi White A5 New
- CATEYE MONTAGEKIT MICRO VECTRA F. ZWEITRAD 1696590 FA003526060
- Ergotec Charisma Potence 31,8mm 100m black Niveau 5
- Mens Salomon X-scream 3d Trail Mens Running shoes - orange
- New Promax S-35 Stem 40mm 0 Degree 1-1 8 Red
- Portable Treadmill Folding Fitness Home Exercise Family Use
- SDG Bel-Air 2.0 saddle, Ti-Alloy rails - blk orange
- SRAM PG1130 Cassette 11 Speed 11-28 Teeth 11sp PG-1130
- Vintage 6-1 3” Folk Art Ice Spearing Decoy Lot F-429
- 2011-2014 Campagnolo Chorus Carbon 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
HIGHLANDER FOLDING Z MAT FOAM ARMY SLEEPING MAT CAMO CAMPING CUSHIONED WILD ptcajj3637-Waist Packs & Bags
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Issued/ Not-Issued:||Not-Issued||Modified Item:||No|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.