What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- 26-Quart Soft-Sided Portable Electric Travel Construction Jobsite Lunch Cooler
- Cgoldnet NEW Adjusta Continental Gag Horse Bit Adjusts from 4 3 4 to 5 1 2
- Beginners Emergency Survival Preparedness Bug Out Bag 1 person CURATED
- Coleman 0864 River Gorge Mummy 82 in. x 32 in. Sleeping Bag Lime Green Grey
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Voltage Cannondale Sigma HEBB
- EMERSON Tactical JPC MOLLE Vest Airsoft Paintball predect Plate Carrier Combat
- High Sierra Tech Series Hydration Wahoo 14
- Long Camo Women's Cycling Jersey
- NEW OZTRAIL JUNIOR HIGH CHAIR POLYESTER LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDING CAMPING CUP HOLDER
- POC Octal X Bicycle Helmet, Hydrogen White, Small 50-56cm - BRAND NEW
- Scott Women RC Pro +++ Shorts
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Maxxis Overdrive Tire Max 26x1.75 Bk Belted Wire 60 k2 Overdrive Sc ptfstb4841-Tires
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||IFBLANK($USSHOESIZEMENS,$SIZE)||Type:||Sporting Goods|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||IFBLANK($USSHOESIZEWOMENS,$SIZE)||MPN:|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.