What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Scientific Anglers Amplitude Grand Slam Taper Fly Line - WF10F
- Size 38(44) navy Animo women show Coat only worn a few times
- Tsunami Trophy 6'8 Slow Pitch Jigging Casting Rod TSSPJC-681H -FREE SHIPPING-
- Weaver Breast Collar, SS Working Cowboy Collection
- 40x40 White Vinyl Classic Pole Tent for Wedding Outdoor Event Party Catering
- Biomaster 6000 PG BIOMASTER bonus PE 2.5 jigging junk Shimano Spinning
- 059611 adidas Cheer Sport Training shoes White
- Antique Early First Box DUNK'S Carters Bestever Wood Mouse Fishing Lure Vintage
- CAP Barbell 2-Inch Olympic Weight Bar, 7 Feet Length
- DT Swiss XM 1501 Spline One 30 Boost Wheel - 27.5in
- Mavic GP4 Rims 36h wheels gp 4
- NEW Chrome Lowrider Double Flat Twisted Sissy Bar Sissy Lowrider Bike Part
- Race Face Narrow Wide 4-Bolt 104 BCD Chainring 32T Green
- SHIMANO 105 hubs 36h 126mm HG UG VERY GOOD CONDITION
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Cuirasse Kevlar Anti-Crevaison Vittoria pour pneu 27,5 à chambre à air 2 VTT ptfyrt2615-Tubes
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Offre groupée personnalisée:||Non||Numéro de pièce fabricant:||Non applicable|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.